Control-M Administrator Opportunity in Toronto, ON

New section about Control-M opportunities, missions, jobs, etc..
ArjunAsoka
Nouveau
Nouveau

Control-M Administrator Opportunity in Toronto, ON

Post by ArjunAsoka » 15 Jul 2009 1:16

I am currently recruiting for a Control-M Administrator in Toronto, ON Canada. The ideal candidate will have experience in software Administration and enhancements within Enterprise Control-M tool.  If you or anyone that you know of is interested in hearing about the role, please contact me at your earliest convenience.  I have included a brief description below:

Role:
The client is currently positioning Control M to be the central scheduling system.  The environment, configuration standards and schedule design standards are in progress of being established.  We require an experienced Control M Systems Administrator to stabilize the Control M foundation and finalize ongoing administrative processes and procedures.
This resource will also be involved in application projects to design Control M schedules and provide guidance with respect to application design to maximize the benefits that can be provided by Control M.

Requirements:
- SME for Control-M including software support, administration and scheduling techniques
- May be required to support software installs, upgrades and/or migrations
- Complete work on the Control M User Guide to reflect our installation, internal processes and procedures, and advanced scheduling techniques
- Provide guidance and education to Operations staff and Application Maintenance staff with respect to managing day-to-day schedules
- Participate on projects to support new applications being introduced to Control M
- Participate in on-going migrations from proprietary and Windows based schedulers
- Support the Staging and QA environments as required.

Technologies:
- Minimum 2 years experience with CONTROL-M 6.2.01 / 6.3.01from an Administration perspective, including Installation and Configuration
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2000, 2005 & Oracle 9 (Selects, Updates and Deletes)
- Experience with Control M Batch Impact Manager, AFT and Business Integration Suites
- Basic understanding of scripting with many different programming languages

suru99
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by suru99 » 17 Jul 2009 3:22

Hello

Can i have your email id so i can pass my CV please.

Regard
Suresh