We are in the phase of automating ad-hoc run of a control-m job through REST API. Currently facing the following issues to achieve that, could you please someone help me on this?
* Ordered a job using POST /run/order API
- Passed Folder Name and Job Name to be ordered into new folder
- The above step creates a new folder with the given job name inside in it.
* Tried to get the job definition using /deploy/jobs?folder=<folder>&format=XML
- I am not getting the job definition of the newly created job
- Getting the job definition of the existing job already there in control-m before ordering the job
What is the way to get job definition of newly ordered job?
Then I want to remove the IN and OUT condition of the job to run it.
Thanks in advance.
1 post • Page 1 of 1