AFTP Reports

A Forum to add some ideas to improve Control-M Products. All new ideas will be sent monthly to the team of development of BMC Software.
Wolf99
Nouveau
Nouveau

AFTP Reports

Post by Wolf99 » 23 Feb 2007 1:09

Hi

I want to know if somebody knows if exist a report about AFTP Module because I have a customer that need some reports about Accounts, sizes, times, sysout from AFTP.

Thanks

mauriziog
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by mauriziog » 03 Jul 2007 6:02

Statistical data with the "reporting facility" ?
From version 6.2 it works well and also with batch commands.

mauriziog
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by mauriziog » 08 Aug 2007 6:43

You can also build the report by a direct interrrogation to the ControlM DB, with statistical data you can have some informations.
I dont know is there are in some place the informations over the dimenstions of data trasfer, is interesting but i think that are saved only in the sysouts. If so is more work to extract data and do calculations on.

BMC
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by BMC » 03 Dec 2007 12:51

Starting with release 6.2 there is a decent reporting tool that can be used in order to retrieve reports.
Filtering based on application can also be done (so for example: all jobs that are AFT jobs can be queried).
As explained in item No. 6, we are researching the possibility of exposing specific application attributes through the common interfaces including reports.
If completed successfully it will be included with the future major release. In addition, and specifically referring to the SYSOUTS mentioned at the thread, starting with the same 6.2 release we provide the option of reviewing an "Archived network".
Even though SYSOUTS are managed and kept locally at the CONTROL-M/Agent machine, through this capability and depending on the retention period defined for the Agent (within the CONFIG.dat file) you can view historical SYSOUTS as well.