Everything about Control-M Forecast
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
csbl81 wrote:I need to check each job's scheduling values, in a certain job chain. Is there a way I can print that to a file, in order not need to check one by one?
This is in CONTROL-M Desktop.
Please try the below steps :
1) click on Scheduling Table manger.
2) Douuble clickon the table name you want to export.
3) It will open the JOb List window.
4) Right click on any of the job and select Export to file and save the file in any of your local desktop drive.
5) open the excel file to see the schedule of all the jobs.