Formating of Jobs in Version 8.0

Banshee06
Nouveau
Nouveau

Formating of Jobs in Version 8.0

Post by Banshee06 » 29 May 2014 5:46

Does any know if we can change the alignment of jobs like in previous versions? You used to be able to align left, center or right on the flow of jobs. In this new version there is no option to do that.
Also when you select a view for instance to see the jobs flow is there no way to save that so each time you dont have to go back and choose the view again?

ryanS27
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by ryanS27 » 30 May 2014 9:03

no idea about the alignment, never tried but definitely you can save your workspace to check the same set of jobs again you have loaded previously

philmalmaison
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by philmalmaison » 30 May 2014 5:30

Hi I think you can do it in File/Options/Monitoring ?

Regards,
Philmalmaison

Admin007

Post by Admin007 » 24 Jun 2014 4:14

I no longer see the option for job alignments in WLA 8. I also checked File > Options > Monitoring and it no longer exists there.

I am running EM FP3 so I have the latest Host/Clients

Janctm

Post by Janctm » 27 Jun 2014 2:01

@Banshee06

We have make a request for Enhancement for Control-M v8.
Do you recognize this problem we have?

----------------------
Below the request we have send to BMC:
For our Control-M environment we make use of smart tables. What we need is the same look for presentation of the dependencies in the workflow in the Control-M planning, as it was in previous Control-M versions in the Control-M Desktop.

In Control-M version 8 it is now presented in alphabetical order.

It is impossible to see any relationship between the smart tables. In version 6 & 7 it is easy to insert a table between two other tables, because you can see the relationship. In version 8 this is almost impossible and takes a lot of time.

jstarkw
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by jstarkw » 08 Jul 2014 8:30

Hi, EM Fixpack 3 in version 8 fixed the monitor view to be arranged more like 6.4.