report including servers which have ControlM agent installed

Tools and several solutions to manage Control-M products
crazyking
Nouveau
Nouveau

report including servers which have ControlM agent installed

Post by crazyking » 23 Oct 2010 11:52

our support contract coming up for renewal hence we need to check deployment numbers before renewing.

Please could someone help how to generate a report including all servers which have the ControlM agent installed.

We need the following details of Each server.please let me know how to generate a report .

ServerName Environment # of physical cpus Virtual Y/N Virtual Host HostName Virtul Host - # of physical cpus

Please give an update on this ASAP

sunform2

Post by sunform2 » 04 Nov 2010 12:03

Hi Crazyking,

This report will be available in Control-M 7.00

Now you can use the function "list of known nodes" in the ctm_menu to extract the list of your CTM/Agents, but without hardware informations. Or an export from the Configuration Manager GUI.

Regards.

crazyking
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by crazyking » 04 Nov 2010 9:16

Hi Sunform,

Thanks for the reply.

I generated the list of CTM/Agents from ctm_menu.But there are some duplicate names in the server list.Please let me know how to generate the exact set of servers we can generate the server list.

please explain how to get it from Configuration Manager GUI.I got a list by exporting frm Configuration Manager GUI.SO,is that list is final?Can i send the list for the approval.Even in that we have some duplicate servers i believe.please solve my problem.

Thanks,
Crazy king