Create User Daily

Tools and several solutions to manage Control-M products
Sameer
Nouveau
Nouveau

Create User Daily

Post by Sameer » 29 Aug 2009 10:23

Hi,

I want to create two user daily to be which will scan the tables associated with them at different times.
Eg USRDLYM & USRDLYA
How can I define them ? is there any property file that needs to be updated in Control-M server ? Also How do I define the times at which these user daily will start scanning the tables ?

thanks,
Sameer

rahulsehgal
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by rahulsehgal » 29 Aug 2009 5:39

Hi Sameer,

You need to update usrdaily name in Table Information in Control-M Desktop. to update this follow these steps:-

Control-M Desktop ---->

Edit --> Scheduling Tables---> Scheduling Table Manager ---> Select Scheduling Table ----> Click on Table Details --> Write userdaily name under "User Daily".

Then create one job with Command line as "ctmudly UserDailyName(" USRDLYM & USRDLYA "),
Schedule this job with new Scheduling table as NEWDAY and write UserDaily as "SYSTEM" for this table with same steps as above.
you can specify the criteria's for this user daily job using Job definition like when to start etc.

You can get more infor on this in Control-M Desktop Guide:-

http://www.scheduler-usage.com/modules. ... tit&lid=78

Regards,
Rahul Sehgal

Sameer
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by Sameer » 29 Aug 2009 10:04

Thanks for the response Rahul :D

florencia2010
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by florencia2010 » 22 Oct 2010 1:22

Investment has become the second most popular option after residential property investment for people. Those who are successfully investing in residential properties like flats and houses have started to realize the profit potential of commercial properties.

investing in property

uroojchap
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by uroojchap » 28 Apr 2011 8:40

Could you tell me more … I would love to explore.

angela
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by angela » 24 May 2011 8:58

There is always rise in the value of Assets in real estate property or Land. if people want to make investment then they should focus on real estate business that yield the higher return than any other business. It is keystone of wealth both financially & emotionally.

Estate Guide

JFthunder1
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by JFthunder1 » 01 Jul 2011 1:34

Yes i Agree

osamashaz

Post by osamashaz » 25 Aug 2011 7:16

Great post!! I love your content and Thankyou very much, I have found this info extremely good!

daily jinnah

asallam
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by asallam » 25 Oct 2011 10:08

rahulsehgal wrote:Hi Sameer,

You need to update usrdaily name in Table Information in Control-M Desktop. to update this follow these steps:-

Control-M Desktop ---->

Edit --> Scheduling Tables---> Scheduling Table Manager ---> Select Scheduling Table ----> Click on Table Details --> Write userdaily name under "User Daily".

Then create one job with Command line as "ctmudly UserDailyName(" USRDLYM & USRDLYA "),
Schedule this job with new Scheduling table as NEWDAY and write UserDaily as "SYSTEM" for this table with same steps as above.
you can specify the criteria's for this user daily job using Job definition like when to start etc.

You can get more infor on this in Control-M Desktop Guide:-

http://www.scheduler-usage.com/modules. ... tit&lid=78

Regards,
Rahul Sehgal
Rahul that is a great idea but from my little knowledge only one user daily can be active in order to order any job at new day procedure so how can we enable this to be multiple user daily like instead of SYSTEM we have like x number of user daily assigned to x number of tables?

Hagar
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by Hagar » 26 Oct 2011 3:39

Asallam,
SYSTEM is used for the GENERAL DAILY,
you can have as many user daykies as you want/need. Just schedule them with the user daily value of SYSTEM

Baiesteve
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by Baiesteve » 17 Apr 2013 7:22

Thanks for update sir i agree with your posting!!!

Gopikkd
Nouveau
Nouveau

Re: Create User Daily

Post by Gopikkd » 15 Apr 2018 4:11

Some of the user has set the user daily value(UD_0705) to the table and saved the changes. But the table was not uploaded.(Control-M v7)

The table is in modified status. Is there any way to find out which user had done the changes?

I had tried in Control-M Reporting Facility with an Audit option, but it didn’t give the details.

Please advise.