Problem in Script want help?

Several scripts
infomercialscams
Nouveau
Nouveau

Problem in Script want help?

Post by infomercialscams » 26 May 2009 4:10

Hello...

I've got a little problem and I'm hoping that maybe someone could point me in the right direction. I'm at my wits end here. I've been running an Smtp Socket Script on my dedicated NT4 server for the last three years with no problem. Then I go and change my IP address.

Here are the only changes I made to my server:

1) In the Microsoft Management Console on my server I update the IP address. 2) I update the PcAnywhere program on my workstation with the new IP address. 3) I update my WS_FTP program with the new IP address. 4) Move the secured certificate for my server onto the new IP address. 5) Put up a temporary Splash page at the old IP address. 6) And last, I go into the "Global Admin" setting of the stats server and update it with the new IP address.

And that's it! But now my little ole Send.Pl script doesn't work any more. The script was used just 3 hours before I change the IP address so I know it's got to be somehow related.

The top of the error message states: CGI Error:

I've tried everything I can think of including re-uploading an an original saved copy of the Send.Pl script. Everything else on my website is working just fine.

Does anybody have any ideas? I'm open to any suggestions here.

...help

DEAN GRAZIOSI REVIEW RATINGS