Report Field for 'Last RunTime'

A lot of scripts ans example to extract information from Control-M tools.
BreakFix
Nouveau
Nouveau

Report Field for 'Last RunTime'

Post by BreakFix » 15 Apr 2010 1:07

Hi Guys,

I checked this recently but I can't believe 6.4.01.200 is not able to provide this value via Report Facility so thought I should check again.

Each morning I need a report to list how long each job took to run. Simple I would think. I need the Actual Runtime. The closest I can get it the Average Runtime which does appear in the report wizard Field Name list which is obviously different.

For example: Job ABC took 00:22:32 (hh:mm:ss).

At the moment I can only work it out it I manually calculate it from the Start and End times.

Using CTMRUNINF command does work but I need this value in Report Facility so I can automate it.

Also, the Report Facility has 49 templates in it. Do I have a complete set?

Pulling me hair out, any help would be greatly appreciated.
/BreakFix

hipikll

Post by hipikll » 19 Apr 2010 11:37

Using Crystal Reports can help you to solve your problem.
I think, that Reporting Facility has the Crystal Report engine (it is crystal report based application), but has limited functionality.

In Crystal Reports (CR) you can create your own report (totaly new) with a special function to calculate the run time of job by using start time and end time.

This time I can not remember, if CR is free to use, but ... I have an 'suspicion', that if you have licence for EM, it also contains the CR usage ... but I'm not sure.

Walty
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by Walty » 20 Apr 2010 10:10

Hi,

You can look this post
Best regards
Walty