Job Run Statistics Data...

A lot of scripts ans example to extract information from Control-M tools.
dograv

Job Run Statistics Data...

Post by dograv » 08 Mar 2010 7:46

We have a requirement to generate report oj job-run stats with start time/end-time. This is required to asses and verify time taken by a job for completion.

In my enviornment (EM) we have standard 2 days archived network enabled so Reporting Facility -> Active Jobs does not provide these details beyond 2 days.
I have tried using ctmruninf/ctmstats utilities, however ctmruninf utility truncates job names only to ten characters and the output does not provide right information.

So if there any other way to extract this information directly from the database, may be using any SQL Statement directly on CMR_RUNINF table ?

Regards,

Vijay Dogra

Walty
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by Walty » 08 Mar 2010 8:12

Hi,

You can look this post
Best regards
Walty

dograv

Post by dograv » 09 Mar 2010 4:57

Suggested post was very helpful, after some tweaks to given SQL i was able to fetch the required data.

The issue with ctmruninf seems to be with the column width set for the output as i was able to get the desired data with your script.

Many thanks for your help. i guess BMC should do something about ctmruninf and ctmstats utilities.

pht64
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by pht64 » 12 Mar 2010 2:18

Th complete the picture of options here:

Have a look at the statistical reporting of VISUALjob for Control-M:

http://www.apsware.com/control-m-soluti ... control-m/

Those reports can also be generated in batch, producing a ready to use excel sheet and automatically emailed to a recipient list.

rchkevin
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by rchkevin » 24 May 2010 10:07

Control-M for databases can be used to get the reporting automated from teh database